Wednesday, June 19, 2013

To Daddy With Love

Daddy you have been the pillar of my life
to hold me, catch me whenever I fall
You held my hand, took baby steps with me,
and when it was time you held my hand again and again, walked with me with my many firsts
first day at school, during my exams, sports day, picinic day, graduation day, walking down
the aisle and even when I had my first darling daughter you were right beside me.
You can always make me smile
Even when I am mad at you
You have always been there through all my happy and hard times
You held n hugged me when I Cried
You scolded me when I was wrong
Your head held high when I succeed
& You show faith in me when I Fail
You always say No at first but then agree to all my wants
You treat me like a little girl whose 3 even when she is 30 with the same love, affection
and concern
More than anything else you always believed in me
You are my friend, my hero, my guide, a comedian and above all My Daddy who will never give
up on me!


P.S : Not only on Father's day but everyday I love you Heaps Daddy!


With Love

No comments: