Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yellow Mood

It’s been a year now that my sudden fondness for the color yellow keeps growing.
Everything which is yellow attracts me. Not that I am bee but I behave like one. My wardrobe has all colors but you will find additional yellow tint to it. Not that I don’t like any other color but I guess it’s the summer that makes me do it. Its also the nature way you can say when leaves of the tree turn yellow during fall.


So here I go with a list of gifts that i expect from my love for my upcoming 25th birthday. I tell him how about 25 special gifts and he goes what are you serious?? I guess am watching too much of romantic movies. Now how can I overlook my college days when I was just 19 and it was Valentine’s Day. I and Mega go for this all day romantic movies been running in a theater close to our college. As we were the only ones I guess at that time didn’t believe in having boyfriends and contemplated all those couple were stupid. And in one of those American Drama flick with Keanu Reeves & Charlize Theron where he surprises her during thanksgiving dinner with some 27 gifts. How I then said to myself there will be a day when my love would do that for me and I would fall all over in love with him. I was sad to see the movie end, but appreciative of the journey it took me on.


One of the many flaws in my personality is that I am spontaneous. I confess I am baffled by the entire concept. Well if I define spontaneous its not that I decide a day before or hours before, five minutes in advance. But how about, say, few seconds in advance? Is that still planned, or is it getting closer to being spontaneous? So all that I am trying to communicate here is if I happen to like a dress in a shopping mall I want it then. There is nothing called as later. Clothes are so sensational along with marvelous yellow, pink. I do have a little bag fetish and not to forget my fetish for watches. And there are some shopping genes dancing around in me.


If I see an ice cream parlor, I almost always know the ice cream will end up in my mouth before it happens. Speaking of yellow how I want my yellow dress to be matched with a yellow sandal along with it to match yellow accessories. And then I say to myself ‘Perfect’. Everything matches each other. So I am all sunshine and sun flowery. All I wish I had a yellow bag to go along with it.
Look at me I murmur. Did he notice my new dress, new shoes & earrings? I decorated myself and took couple of hours extra just to be noticed by him. As he proudly says so you applied all of your makeup in that little tool box you carry all the time.



Ah just to let you know I shopped this weekend and I picked yellow again. Celebrating Yellow & Sunshine!

No comments: