Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Krazy Lamhe


I don’t know if I am crazy when sometimes out of the blue I feel like singing aloud.

I don’t know if I am unusual from others when suddenly I feel like dancing & getting drenched in the rain.

I don’t know if I am still childish when I have a sudden urge to have ice cream as I step out on the road.

I don’t know if I am foolish to feel teen when I am 25

I don’t know if I am imprudent when I break the crockery while I am washing the dishes.

I don’t know if I am rash while driving speed feeling I am in a race chase.

I don’t know if I am still juvenile to be treated like one by my dad.


I don’t know if I am still youthful to have crush on someone.

I don’t know if I act babyish when everybody around wants you to be mature.

I don’t know if I am silly when I get excited on my new dress, shoes, bags and watches.

I don’t know if I am impractical when decisions need to made.

I don’t know if I am shabby when I drop things when I eat.

I don’t know if I am inane if I am possessive about my friends.

I don’t know if you feel the same as I do, if you do then how am I different from you.


1 comment:

VK said...

identity is based upon difference from other so u seem to be expressing all that u dont know and in the end presuming u knw it all...

well said